4001. The Who - Join Together

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61Y4XIomZUL.jpg
From: The Singles; Year: 1984 (1972); Genre: Hard Rock
Had The Who's Join Together incessantly running through my mind last night whilst trying to sleep. Since I do like the song I figured I should pick it today.

Hear Join Together on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Abracadabra

My song pick two years ago today: Blood, Sweat & Tears - And When I Die

My song pick three years ago today: Styx - Mademoiselle

My song pick four years ago today: David Shire - Night on Disco Mountain

My song pick five years ago today: King Crimson - 21st Century Schizoid Man

My song pick six years ago today: Rush - BU2B

My song pick seven years ago today: Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band - Born to Run

My song pick eight years ago today: Jethro Tull - Moths

My song pick nine years ago today: Steely Dan - Dirty Work

My song pick ten years ago today: John Denver - Opposite Tables


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

5953. David Essex - Stardust

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In