3272. The Stylistics - I'm Stoned In Love With You

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71vHHsZJBJL._SX522_.jpg
From: Round 2; Year: 1972; Genre: R&B/Soul
So far today I've had this song running through my mind incessantly; it's one I like quite a bit, so I'm picking it. If you've listened to soul at all you've had to have heard this great, smooth track.

Hear I'm Stoned In Love With You on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Heart Like a Wheel

My song pick two years ago today: Hawkwind - Space Dust

My song pick three years ago today: Frank Zappa & the Mothers of Invention - Call Any Vegetable

My song pick four years ago today: Queensrÿche - Sign of the Times

My song pick five years ago today: Don McLean - Vincent

My song pick six years ago today: Eric Burdon and War - Spill the Wine

My song pick seven years ago today: Supertramp - School

My song pick eight years ago today: Steely Dan - Do It Again


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade