2534 Hawkwind - Space Dust

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/619pdjcVe3L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Electric Tepee; Year: 1992; Genre: Space Rock
I was thinking about some Hawkwind this morning, their music from Electric Tepee in particular. I've always liked this album in particular; there's something about the music on this one that makes it one of their better records in my opinion. Space Dust is another one of their "ambient" instrumental songs with synth heavy lead; not a cup of tea for everyone, but a fun one to listed to.

Hear Space Dust on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Frank Zappa & the Mothers of Invention - Call Any Vegetable

My song pick two years ago today: Queensrÿche - Sign of the Times

My song pick three years ago today: Don McLean - Vincent

My song pick four years ago today: Eric Burdon and War - Spill the Wine

My song pick five years ago today: Supertramp - School

My song pick six years ago today: Steely Dan - Do It Again


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)