3321. Fairport Convention - Fotheringay

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61NIeIh9FwL.jpg
From: What We Did on Our Holidays; Year: 1969; Genre: Folk Rock/Progressive Rock
Earlier I accidentally opened up iTunes on my computer and it just started playing this album; if that's not a sign as to the album I should be choosing a song from I don't know what is.
Anyway, this is one written by the late-great Sandy Denny and is it a beautiful song. The mix of both electric and acoustic instruments as well as her vocals just make this one a sound to be heard.

Hear Fotheringay on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Steeleye Span - Van Diemen's Land

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Kelpie

My song pick three years ago today: Wild Turkey - Battle Hymn

My song pick four years ago today: Johann Strauss I - Op. 154 - Lorelei Rhein Klänge

My song pick five years ago today: Puhdys - Hier Oben

My song pick six years ago today: Rush - Circumstances

My song pick seven years ago today: Rammstein - Du Hast

My song pick eight years ago today: Jethro Tull - Sunshine Day


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade