2209 Wild Turkey - Battle Hymn

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg5vtmDALvW5Dd2qbExNDbhVo_jUfGxlb6RkCr6dg2SM_i8ZUorK1Gj98b4e2tHTpVL21EFigweWFZPghyp5M4aqzkQd-3_y09p9hNrwemkKqFy_Z85QnHkMfF_qsEgumqRRKI598Xpuug/s200/wild+turkey+battle+hymn.jpg
From: Battle Hymn; Year: 1971; Genre: Hard Rock
I've been meaning to pick another song from Wild Turkey for a bit now; it seems like a good day to do so.
This is the title-track off of their '71 debut album, and it's one of the best on the record as well in my opinion.

Hear Battle Hymn on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Johann Strauss I - Op. 154 - Lorelei Rhein Klänge

My song pick two years ago today: Puhdys - Hier Oben

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - Circumstances

My song pick four years ago today: Rammstein - Du Hast

My song pick five years ago today: Jethro Tull - Sunshine Day


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn