1469 3 Doors Down - Kryptonite

1469 3 Doors Down - Kryptonite
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51n1uipOF4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: The Better Life, Year: 2000
Genre: Alternative Rock/Hard Rock

For some reason I was thinking about this song today and I also realized that I have not picked a 3 Doors Down song yet.
When people think of the band this is probably one of the main songs that comes to mind. I've always liked this track ever since it first came out, but I'd have to say that the music video featuring the geriatric super hero made it especially memorable.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Joachim Witt - Krieger Des Licht

My song pick two years ago today: Jimi Hendrix - Angel

My song pick three years ago today: Béla Fleck and the Flecktones - Sunset Road

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello