Song 377 ( Bruce Hornsby and the Range - The Way It Is )



I had another song ready to pick, however with some disturbing news this morning the other song just did not fit my current mood; it seemed more fitting to the way I feel at the moment. I have always loved this song, especially the work on the piano; he really does show off a lot of virtuosity in this one. Another aspect that I like about this one is that for the most part the song uses traditional sounds, however they blend the synthesizer and other newer sounds quite well.

Here is the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure