1484 The Who - Going Mobile

1484 The Who - Going Mobile
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61Ab-td5fbL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Who's Next, Year: 1973
Genre: Hard Rock

I heard this song on this morning on ye olde radio; I checked and low and behold I'd not picked it yet, so I will take it as a sign from beyond that I should make it my pick today.
I'd have to say that Who's Next is probably song-for-song my favourite Who album.
I should probably say that The Who Sell Out or It's Hard are my favourites to make myself seem like more or a diehard fan instead of one of their most popular albums, but all I can say is I like what I like. Actually, for the record, I happen to like much of the material on The Who Sell Out and It's Hard, but just not as much as Who's Next.
Even though this song was supposed to be part of the rock opera Lifehouse, it holds its own quite well as a stand alone track.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Louis Armstrong - The Blues are Brewin'

My song pick two years ago today: The Beatles - Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End

My song pick three years ago today: Bruce Hornsby & the Range - The Way It Is

My song pick four years ago today: The Charlie Daniels Band - In America

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade