1116 Louis Armstrong - The Blues are Brewin'

1116 Louis Armstrong - The Blues are Brewin'

For some reason I felt like listening to some of Louis Armstrong's recordings this morning. This number seemed like a perfect pick for today; I easily get lost in this music, it's just beautiful in so many ways.

Here is a recording on YouTube.
Here is a film clip featuring Billie Holiday on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: The Beatles - Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End

My song pick two years ago today: Bruce Hornsby & the Range - The Way It Is

My song pick three years ago today: The Charlie Daniels Band - In America

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade