1860 Nocturnal Rites - Destiny Calls

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51DZZGB61QL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: The Sacred Talisman; Year: 1999; Genre: Power Metal
I had this very upbeat metal tune in my mind today; it felt like a perfect song for today's pick. This is another good song to listen to that helps get the blood moving.

Hear Destiny Calling on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Who - Going Mobile

My song pick two years ago today: Louis Armstrong - The Blues are Brewin'

My song pick three years ago today: The Beatles - Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End

My song pick four years ago today: Bruce Hornsby & the Range - The Way It Is

My song pick five years ago today: The Charlie Daniels Band - In America


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn