3338. Mr. Bungle - Squeeze Me Macaroni

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91TE0DEztHL._SX522_.jpg
From: Mr. Bungle; Year: 1991; Genre: Jazz Rock/Funk/Metal
Picking a very eclectic song for this Funky Friday from the niche band that should've been more popular than it was: Mr. Bungle. I guess it's kind of a stretch to call this one merely "funk" because that is but one of many forms utilized in it, but it is the basis.

Hear Squeeze Me Macaroni on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Delfonics - Funny Feeling

My song pick two years ago today: Alice in Chains - Heaven Beside You

My song pick three years ago today: Paris - Red Rain

My song pick four years ago today: Nocturnal Rites - Destiny Calls

My song pick five years ago today: The Who - Going Mobile

My song pick six years ago today: Louis Armstrong - The Blues are Brewin'

My song pick seven years ago today: The Beatles - Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End

My song pick eight years ago today: Bruce Hornsby & the Range - The Way It Is

My song pick nine years ago today: The Charlie Daniels Band - In America


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade