3020. Creed - Torn

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Y5ZCMV2QL.jpg
From: My Own Prison; Year: 1997; Genre: Alternative Rock/Hard Rock
I've never thought of myself as a fan of the band Creed, but I don't dislike them either and in my opinion their music isn't bad either.
Anyway, this is one I recently rediscovered and hadn't heard for some years; it felt like a great day to pick it.

Hear Torn on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Steeleye Span - The Fox

My song pick two years ago today: Victor Wooten - When I Want to Get Funky

My song pick three years ago today: Curved Air - What Happens When You Blow Yourself Up?

My song pick four years ago today: Megadeth - We The People

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - Red Barchetta

My song pick six years ago today: Bob Dylan - Tangled Up In Blue

My song pick seven years ago today: Supertramp - Take the Long Way Home

My song pick eight years ago today: Béla Fleck and the Flecktones - Vix 9




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade