4165. IQ - Fascination

From: Seven Stories Into Eight; Year: 1982; Genre: Progressive Rock/Symphonic Rock
If you like odd and ever-changing time signatures and big sounding music than this song is definitely for you. For those unfamiliar with the band, IQ is among the "Neo-Progressive Wave" of the early '80s, adopting newer sounds and ideas to go with the prog rock style that fell out of fashion in the late '70s; breathing new life into the genre.

Hear Fascination on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: The Rolling Stones - Winter

My song pick 2 years ago today: Archie Bell & The Drells - Tighten Up

My song pick 3 years ago today: Yes - Cinema

My song pick 4 years ago today: Heart - Sing Child

My song pick 5 years ago today: Soundgarden - A Thousand Days Before

My song pick 6 year ago today: The Ink Spots with Ella Fitzgerald - I'm Making Believe 

My song pick 7 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Vengeance (The Pact)

My song pick 8 years ago today: Hawkwind - Sleep of a Thousand Tears

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Who - Squeeze Box

My song pick 10 years ago today: Steely Dan - FM (No Static At All)

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Beatles - A Hard Day's Night


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In