4172. The Pogues - Fairytale of New York

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81rpFJdVkNL._SX522_.jpg
From: If I Should Fall From Grace With God; Year: 1988; Genre: Celtic Folk Rock/Christmas Music
It's getting closer and closer to Christmas again... for me I normally have to work through the trepidation of relatives' chaotic moods and generalized anxiety about the Season. And thus I usually love the more introspective and may I say, maudlin music of the season.
Whilst this song isn't as popular in The States as it is in Britain and Ireland, it's one that fits the feelings I often get this time of year.

Hear Fairytale of New York on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Victor Wooten - Zenergy

My song pick 2 years ago today: S.M.V. - Classical Thump (Jam)

My song pick 3 years ago today: Vangelis - Chariots of Fire - Titles

My song pick 4 years ago today: Chet Atkins - Vincent (Starry, Starry Night)

My song pick 5 years ago today: Bob Dylan - Forever Young

My song pick 6 years ago today: Les Paul & Mary Ford - How High the Moon

My song pick 7 years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Rain is Falling

My song pick 8 years ago today: Rush - Red Lenses

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Kinks - A Rock & Roll Fantasy

My song pick 10 years ago today: Quincy Jones - Soul Bossa Nova

My song pick 11 years ago today: Jethro Tull - My Sunday Feeling


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In