4194. Scrawl - 11:59 (It's January)

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/416H2ZWYDSL.jpg
From: Working Holiday!; Year: 1994; Genre: Indie Rock
Well... another year comes to a close. This one kinda had it all across the board as far as its ups and downs, but overall I cannot complain about 2018. As for my blog, I started into my 11th year of doing this endeavour and ploughing right on through the 4000s; at this point I couldn't imagine not doing a daily post as part of my daily routine.
Anyway, I though I'd pick something appropriate for the occasion; this piece of "grungy" sounding mid-90s music just felt absolutely perfect for the day.

I'll catch ya all tomorrow next year!

Hear 11:59 (It's January) on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Ella Fitzgerald - What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?

My song pick 2 years ago today: Iron Maiden - When the Wild Wind Blows

My song pick 3 years ago today: Primus with The Fungi Ensemble - Farewell Wonkites

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Moody Blues - Nights in White Satin/Late Lament

My song pick 5 years ago today: Rahsaan Roland Kirk - Old Rugged Cross

My song pick 6 years ago today: Mahavishnu Orchestra - One Word

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Alan Parsons Project - The Raven

My song pick 8 years ago today: Béla Fleck and the Flecktones - The Sinister Minister

My song pick 9 years ago today: Rammstein - Reise, Reise

My song pick 10 years ago today: Billy Joel - New York State Of Mind

My song pick 11 years ago today: Manfred Mann - The Mighty Quinn (Quinn the Eskimo)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In