4191. Charley Pride - Daydreams About Night Things

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/8117Wape5HL._SS500_.jpg
From: Someone Loves You Honey; Year: 1977; Genre: Country
I've had this song on my mind most of the day thus far. For that matter it gets stuck in my mind a lot otherwise too; it's very catchy.
I grew up hearing the original recording by Ronnie Milsap, but ever since I ran into Charley Pride's version it's become my favourite version of the song; I just love his voice and delivery.

Hear Daydreams About Night Things on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Supertramp - Cannonball

My song pick 2 years ago today: Bruce Hornsby & the Range - The Red Plains

My song pick 3 years ago today: Manfred Mann's Earth Band - It's All Over Now, Baby Blue

My song pick 4 years ago today: Brave Belt - Too Far Away

My song pick 5 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Protect and Survive

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Flying Burrito Brothers - Wild Horses

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - My Dark Hour

My song pick 8 years ago today: Fear Factory - Fear Campaign

My song pick 9 years ago today: Gunnar Madsen - Surprise!

My song pick 10 years ago today: Charles Mingus - Tonight At Noon

My song pick 11 years ago today: Megadeth - Architecture of Aggression


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In