4167. Rush - Ceiling Unlimited

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71pa-SmBaRL._SX522_.jpg
From: Vapor Trails; Year: 2002; Genre: Progressive Rock
Had this one playing in the car while coming home the other day; it's kind of a treat for me personally when a song comes on from this album, (and its predecessor as well), I don't normally pay too much attention to them so the almost always sound like new material to me.

Hear Ceiling Unlimited on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: The Fabulous Thunderbirds - Tuff Enuff

My song pick 2 years ago today: Joe Cocker - Feeling Alright

My song pick 3 years ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - Lady Sun

My song pick 4 years ago today: Porcupine Tree - Nil Recurring

My song pick 5 years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Keeps Me Wondering Why

My song pick 6 years ago today: Fred Astaire - Puttin' on the Ritz

My song pick 7 years ago today: Puhdys - Wenn Traume Sterben

My song pick 8 years ago today: Jim Reeves - It's Nothin' to Me

My song pick 9 years ago today: Rush - Twilight Zone

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Firm - Radioactive

My song pick 11 years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Shot in the Dark


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In