3051. Yes - Cinema

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31FR9oVnuhL.jpg
From 90125; Year: 1983; Genre: Progressive Rock/New Wave
I was in the mood for some Yes today; this short, but neat instrumental piece that shared its name, (Cinema), with the band made up of Yes members. And actually 90125 was made up of songs from what would've been that band's first album.

Hear Cinema on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Heart - Sing Child

My song pick two years ago today: Soundgarden - A Thousand Days Before

My song pick three year ago today: The Ink Spots with Ella Fitzgerald - I'm Making Believe 

My song pick four years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Vengeance (The Pact)

My song pick five years ago today: Hawkwind - Sleep of a Thousand Tears

My song pick six years ago today: The Who - Squeeze Box

My song pick seven years ago today: Steely Dan - FM (No Static At All)

My song pick eight years ago today: The Beatles - A Hard Day's Night


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade