4187. Bob Rivers - Goin' Up To Bethlehem

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51WZaIppFuL.jpg
From: Chipmunks Roasting on an Open Fire; Year: 2000; Genre: Rock/Parody/Comedy/Christmas Music
Merry Christmas Eve!
At least once during this holiday season I make an effort to revisit the lighter side of Christmas music. In this one Bob Rivers uses the music from Creedence Clearwater Revival's Up And Around the Bend, but turns it into a Christmas song and does an excellent job doing it.

Hear Goin' Up To Bethlehem on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - The Night Santa Went Crazy

My song pick 2 years ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - A Mad Russian's Christmas

My song pick 3 years ago today: Bing Crosby - White Christmas

My song pick 4 years ago today: B. Bumble and the Stingers - Nut Rocker

My song pick 5 years ago today: Jethro Tull - God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

My song pick 6 years ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Wizards in Winter

My song pick 7 years ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Christmas at Ground Zero

My song pick 8 years ago today: Greg Lake (Emerson, Lake & Palmer) - I Believe in Father Christmas

My song pick 9 years ago today: Louis Armstrong - 'Zat You Santa Claus?

My song pick 10 years ago today: Jethro Tull - A Christmas Song

My song pick 11 years ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - The Ghost of Christmas Eve


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In