4173. Toronto - What About Love

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61tp8oF-irL.jpg
From: Get It On Credit; Year: 1982; Genre: Rock
I've been meaning to pick another track from this band, but kept slipping my mind.
Anyway, this is one that some people might not be aware of, but this is the song that was later recorded by the band Heart and became a huge hit. For some reason the band never released their original version for a couple of decades when it appeared as a bonus track on Get It On Credit remaster. I really don't want to get into "who did it better" or crap like that, but I will say they did a good job on their original version; Holly Woods really was able to belt it out.

Hear What About Love on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Jethro Tull - Broadsword

My song pick 2 years ago today: Carmen - Come Back

My song pick 3 years ago today: Van Der Graaf Generator - Still Life

My song pick 4 years ago today: Stryper - To Hell with the Devil

My song pick 5 years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Start Me Up

My song pick 6 years ago today: Alestorm - Leviathan

My song pick 7 years ago today: Rush - What You're Doing

My song pick 8 years ago today: Rahsaan Roland Kirk - Bright Moments

My song pick 9 years ago today: Maddy Prior - The Fabled Hare

My song pick 10 years ago today: Chuck Berry - Almost Grown

My song pick 11 years ago today: Gerry Rafferty - Right Down The Line


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In