4185. Trans-Siberian Orchestra - What Child is This?

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/610leD49tDL._SS500.jpg
From: The Lost Christmas Eve; Year: 2004; Genre: Progressive Metal/Christmas Music
Saturday before Christmas it is.
I normally like to visit something from TSO this time of year and thought I'd go with this rendition of the timeless Christmas Carol.

Hear What Child is This on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Dropkick Murphys - The Season's Upon Us

My song pick 2 years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Nutrocker

My song pick 3 years ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - O Come All Ye Faithful/O Holy Night

My song pick 4 years ago today: Bob Rivers - Holidaze

My song pick 5 years ago today: Bob Rivers - Aquaclaus

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Honeycombs - Have I the Right?

My song pick 7 years ago today: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Christmas All Over Again

My song pick 8 years ago today: Rush - Tears

My song pick 9 years ago today: Sylvia - Drifter

My song pick 10 years ago today: Cheech & Chong - Santa Claus and His Old Lady

My song pick 11 years ago today: Supertramp - The Logical Song


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In