4193. C.W. McCall - Riverside Slide

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31Tx9D1wuoL.jpg
From: Wilderness; Year: 1976; Genre: Country/Rock
It's been many, many years since I've heard this song or anything from the album for that matter. I used to be a huge fan of his music when I was little, I still like his material, just it shares space with a gargantuan amount of music that I like, which is continuing to grow in size.
Anywho, if you've been acquainted with his music you know what to expect: basically a type of truck driver rap over some good music.

Hear Riverside Slide on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Led Zeppelin - Four Sticks

My song pick 2 years ago today: Frankie Miller - Supersnatch

My song pick 3 years ago today: Motörhead - Ace of Spades

My song pick 4 years ago today: Yes - Looking Around

My song pick 5 years ago today: Alestorm - Over the Seas

My song pick 6 years ago today: Paul Simon - Mother and Child Reunion

My song pick 7 years ago today: Maurice Ravel - M.81 - Boléro

My song pick 8 years ago today: Megaherz - Schizophren

My song pick 9 years ago today: Genesis - Turn It On Again

My song pick 10 years ago today: Miles Davis - Walkin'

My song pick 11 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Cold Wind To Valhalla


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In