4257. The Temptations - I Wish It Would Rain

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51loDsbN5HL.jpg
From: The Temptations Wish It Would Rain; Year: 1968; Genre: Motown/Soul
This is one of those songs that I can play over and over again; it just so beautiful. The Funk Brothers and The Temptations have, in my opinion, one of the best songs in the Motown catalogue in this amazing tune. Ruffin really brings the emotion through with his powerful lead vocal.

Hear I Wish It Would Rain on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: The Eagles - Desperado

My song pick 2 years ago today: Megadeth - Poisonous Shadows

My song pick 3 years ago today: Miles Davis - Aïda

My song pick 4 years ago today: James Blunt - So Long, Jimmy

My song pick 5 years ago today: Alestorm - Death Throes of the Terrorsquid

My song pick 6 years ago today: Of Monsters and Men - Mountain Sound

My song pick 7 years ago today: Iron Maiden - The Number of the Beast

My song pick 8 years ago today: Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - The Jam

My song pick 9 years ago today: Django Reinhardt & Stephane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) - La Mer (Beyond The Sea)

My song pick 10 years ago today: Harold Faltermeyer & Steve Stevens - Top Gun Anthem

My song pick 11 years ago today: Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov - Flight of the Bumblebee


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In