4256. Spiral Starecase - More Today Than Yesterday

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/91jslyU9-kL._SS500_.jpg
From: More Today Than Yesterday; Year: 1969; Genre: Rock/Pop
I absolutely love the music to this one; I actually used to think it was connected somehow to Motown, but it's not. That bass and the horns really make the song wot it is, the schmaltzy lyrics/vocals are just the "cherry on top" so to speak.

Hear More Today Than Yesterday on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Big Brother & the Holding Company - Oh, Sweet Mary

My song pick 2 years ago today: Ebony Rhythm Band - Soul Heart Transplant

My song pick 3 years ago today: Pallas - Cut and Run

My song pick 4 years ago today: Sky - Dies Irae

My song pick 5 years ago today: Buddy Holly - Crying, Waiting, Hoping

My song pick 6 years ago today: Waylander - Erdath

My song pick 7 years ago today: Jim Croce - Workin' at the Car Wash Blues

My song pick 8 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Flaming Telepaths

My song pick 9 years ago today: AC/DC - Carry Me Home

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Eagles - Get Over It

My song pick 11 years ago today: Mily Balakirev - Islamey: an Oriental Fantasy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In