4258. Pallas - Throwing Stones at the Wind

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61gFyiZ%2BOLL._SX522_.jpg
From: The Wedge; Year: 1986; Genre: Progressive Rock
This song from Pallas' second album has more 80's sound, feel and zeitgeists than many of their others from the same period, which makes it rather unique.

Hear Throwing Stones at the Wind on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Wolfmother - Mind's Eye

My song pick 2 years ago today: Pendragon - If I Were The Wind (and you were the rain)

My song pick 3 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Flying Dutchman

My song pick 4 years ago today: Stone Temple Pilots - Vasoline

My song pick 5 years ago today: Bruce Hornsby and the Range - Mandolin Rain

My song pick 6 years ago today: George Strait - Ocean Front Property

My song pick 7 years ago today: April Wine - Future Tense

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Darkness - Hazel Eyes

My song pick 9 years ago today: The O'Jays - Back Stabbers

My song pick 10 years ago today: Tarja Turunen - Enough

My song pick 11 years ago today: Modest Petrovitch Mussorgsky - Night on Bald Mountain


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In