1666 Iron Maiden - The Number of the Beast

1666 Iron Maiden - The Number of the Beast
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61JI0XmfoUL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: The Number of the Beast, Year: 1982
Genre: Metal

After seeing the number for today's song I thought it would be fitting to choose this one for this late evening pick. While I consider myself more of a fan of their Powerslave and Somewhere in Time albums, I have to say that this is an amazing album packed full of great songs.

Watch a music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - The Jam

My song pick two years ago today: Django Reinhardt & Stephane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) - La Mer (Beyond The Sea)

My song pick three years ago today: Harold Faltermeyer & Steve Stevens - Top Gun Anthem

My song pick four years ago today: Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov - Flight of the Bumblebee

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn