4259. Living Colour - Type

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91HtGaHnvsL._SX522_.jpg
From: Time's Up; Year: 1990; Genre: Alternative Metal/Hard Rock
Had Living Colour on my mind for some reason this morning. This amazing, heavy, guitar driven track just fit my mood perfectly.

Hear Type on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Dream Theater - A New Beginning

My song pick 2 years ago today: Queensrÿche - Empire

My song pick 3 years ago today: Pendragon - Fly High, Fall Far

My song pick 4 years ago today: Luther Davis Group - Keep On Dancing

My song pick 5 years ago today: Tarot - Wings of Darkness

My song pick 6 years ago today: John Denver - Shanghai Breezes

My song pick 7 years ago today: Aphrodite's Child - The Beast

My song pick 8 years ago today: Duran Duran - Lonely In Your Nightmare

My song pick 9 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Dogs in the Midwinter

My song pick 10 years ago today: John Denver - Season Suite: Late Winter, Early Spring (When Everybody Goes To Mexico)

My song pick 11 years ago today: César Antonovich Cui - Orientale


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In