2777 James Blunt - So Long, Jimmy

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61MRF2ME0EL.jpg
From: Back To Bedlam; Year: 2004; Genre: Rock/Pop
I have yet to pick one from the Brit pop star James Blunt, and after I happened to see a few interviews from hit I thought I would check out some of his work.
As with most stars primarily in the pop genre I normally go through their albums and listen to his/her longest track, which is normally the one that I end up liking the most. It worked again apparently, because this one ended up being my favourite off his debut album; and excellent track in my opinion.

Hear So Long, Jimmy on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Alestorm - Death Throes of the Terrorsquid

My song pick two years ago today: Of Monsters and Men - Mountain Sound

My song pick three years ago today: Iron Maiden - The Number of the Beast

My song pick four years ago today: Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - The Jam

My song pick five years ago today: Django Reinhardt & Stephane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) - La Mer (Beyond The Sea)

My song pick six years ago today: Harold Faltermeyer & Steve Stevens - Top Gun Anthem

My song pick seven years ago today: Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov - Flight of the Bumblebee


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade