4272. Journey - Spaceman

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/718mOFBC9tL._SS500_.jpg
From: Next; Year: 1977; Genre: Rock
Been meaning to pick this song from Journey for a little while now; it's among my favourites from the band. It's one of those tracks with a lot going for it, both lyrically and musically. I really like how they play with both hard and soft rock at the same time, but keep it in the groove so to speak.

Hear Spaceman on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Van Halen - And the Cradle Will Rock...

My song pick 2 years ago today: Django Reinhardt & Stéphane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) - Tears

My song pick 3 years ago today: Dave Edmunds - Slipping Away

My song pick 4 years ago today: Mountain - Mississippi Queen

My song pick 5 years ago today: Rod Stewart - You Wear it Well

My song pick 6 years ago today: Steeleye Span - The Twelve Witches

My song pick 7 years ago today: Georg Philipp Telemann - TWV 55:C3 - Wassermusik - Hamburger Ebbe und Flut

My song pick 8 years ago today: Steve Winwood - The Finer Things

My song pick 9 years ago today: Tarja Turunen - I Walk Alone

My song pick 10 years ago today: Link Wray - Rumble

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Carter Family - Wildwood Flower


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In