4264. Gravity Kills - Falling

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81g83fOywOL._SS500_.jpg
From: Perversion; Year: 1998; Genre: Industrial Rock
Was getting nostalgic again, mostly about some video games I used to play back in the day. Gravity Kills' Falling was one played on the game Test Drive 5. Those are some really good memories racing with this and other songs playing.

Hear Falling on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: The Network - Roshambo

My song pick 2 years ago today: Glass Tiger - Animal Heart

My song pick 3 years ago today: Sly and the Family Stone - Can't Strain My Brain

My song pick 4 years ago today: Paris - 1 in 10

My song pick 5 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Look Into the Sun

My song pick 6 years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Free Wheelin'

My song pick 7 years ago today: Rush - Limbo

My song pick 8 years ago today: Stevie Wonder - Superstition

My song pick 9 years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Soul To Squeeze

My song pick 10 years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra - Fire On High

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Polyphonic Spree - It's The Sun


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In