4262. Yes - Changes

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61wQvQgwSSL._SX522_.jpg
From: 90215; Year: 1983; Genre: Rock/Hard Rock
Came into my mind this morning and thought it would be a good pick. It's one of the singles from 90215 that is fairly recognizable, but not quite as ubiquitous as others on the album. Whilst the overall sound is somewhat dated to the time of the recording it's still one that's very enjoyable.

Hear Changes on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Santana - Evil Ways

My song pick 2 years ago today: Gerry Rafferty - The Tourist

My song pick 3 years ago today: Loudness - Let It Go

My song pick 4 years ago today: Carmen - She Flew Across the Room

My song pick 5 years ago today: California Guitar Trio - Ghost Riders on the Storm

My song pick 6 years ago today: Al Di Meola and Steve Vai - Race with the Devil on Turkish Highway

My song pick 7 years ago today: Nightwish - Beauty of the Beast

My song pick 8 years ago today: L'Arc~en~Ciel - Spirit Dreams Inside

My song pick 9 years ago today: Led Zeppelin - The Battle Of Evermore

My song pick 10 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Black Satin Dancer

My song pick 11 years ago today: Rush - Limelight


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In