4282. Motörhead - Iron Fist

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91CW9c9MSmL._SX522_.jpg
From: Iron Fist; Year: 1982; Genre: Metal/Punk
Felt like hearing some Motörhead this morning and since I haven't picked one of their songs for sometime now I thought I would go ahead and make it today's pick. This one has that same balls-to-the-wall sound that the band is famous for.

Hear Iron Fist on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Stand Back

My song pick 2 years ago today: Mastodon - High Road

My song pick 3 years ago today: A-Ha - Love is Reason

My song pick 4 years ago today: Bob Seger - Turn the Page

My song pick 5 years ago today: Rage Against the Machine - The Ghost of Tom Joad

My song pick 6 years ago today: Dire Straits - Walk of Life

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Foggy Mountain Boys (Flatt & Scruggs) - Cripple Creek

My song pick 8 years ago today: Queensrÿche - Fear City Slide

My song pick 9 years ago today: Dream Theater - Light Fuse and Get Away

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Doors - Ghost Song

My song pick 11 years ago today: Badfinger - Day After Day


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In