3151. Loudness - Let It Go

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61QD0HB5RWL.jpg
From: Lightning Strikes; Year: 1986; Genre: Metal/Hard Rock
I had not heard anything from the band Loudness in a while until last night; I thought I'd go ahead and pick one of their songs. It's definitely a mid 80s metal track in every way, but still awesome.

Hear Let It Go on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Carmen - She Flew Across the Room

My song pick two years ago today: California Guitar Trio - Ghost Riders on the Storm

My song pick three years ago today: Al Di Meola and Steve Vai - Race with the Devil on Turkish Highway

My song pick four years ago today: Nightwish - Beauty of the Beast

My song pick five years ago today: L'Arc~en~Ciel - Spirit Dreams Inside

My song pick six years ago today: Led Zeppelin - The Battle Of Evermore

My song pick seven years ago today: Jethro Tull - Black Satin Dancer

My song pick eight years ago today: Rush - Limelight


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn