2782 Carmen - She Flew Across the Room

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51N5PH5vjeL.jpg
From: Dancing on a Cold Wind; Year: 1974; Genre: Hard Rock/Flamenco Rock/Progressive Rock
I had some other couple songs in mind to pick today, but I got sidetracked when I started to think about some of the music from the Anglo-American flamenco/rock band Carmen. Dancing on a Cold Wind is still one of my favourite albums from the band; this is among the more dynamic songs on the album and even in its brevity it's able to do what many longer songs accomplish musically.

Hear She Flew Across the Room on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: California Guitar Trio - Ghost Riders on the Storm

My song pick two years ago today: Al Di Meola and Steve Vai - Race with the Devil on Turkish Highway

My song pick three years ago today: Nightwish - Beauty of the Beast

My song pick four years ago today: L'Arc~en~Ciel - Spirit Dreams Inside

My song pick five years ago today: Led Zeppelin - The Battle Of Evermore

My song pick six years ago today: Jethro Tull - Black Satin Dancer

My song pick seven years ago today: Rush - Limelight


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)