1671 Nightwish - Beauty of the Beast

1671 Nightwish - Beauty of the Beast
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/94/4c/7786c0a398a067eabf870210.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Century Child, Year: 2002
Genre: Power Metal/Symphonic Metal

For day six of what I am now calling my 'beast theme week' I am choosing this rather epic piece from Nightwish.
It's by far the longest track on the album clocking in at over 10 minutes in length and is segmented into three sections: I. 'Long Lost Love', II: 'One More Night To Live', and III: 'Christable'. This was also the debut album for Marco Hietala as Nightwish's bassist/male vocalist; he also wrote the music for the first section of this song.

Hear Beauty of the Beast on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: L'Arc~en~Ciel - Spirit Dreams Inside

My song pick two years ago today: Led Zeppelin - The Battle Of Evermore

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Black Satin Dancer

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - Limelight

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade