2784 Paris - 1 in 10

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41CTRCKDKEL.jpg
From: Big Towne, 2061, Year: 1976; Genre: Rock
Going random today with my pick and came up with this rather hard and funky track from Bob Welch's short-lived but ever so bright power trio Paris. This music just goes down easy, there's really no other way to describe it; just plays well in many situations, but I happen to prefer headphones.

Hear 1 in 10 on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Jethro Tull - Look Into the Sun

My song pick two years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Free Wheelin'

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - Limbo

My song pick four years ago today: Stevie Wonder - Superstition

My song pick five years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Soul To Squeeze

My song pick six years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra - Fire On High

My song pick seven years ago today: The Polyphonic Spree - It's The Sun


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn