2051 Steeleye Span - The Twelve Witches

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51IcPUiNHML._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Rocket Cottage; Year: 1976; Genre: Folk Rock
I had an urge to listen to something from Steeleye Span today and for some reason I went with one of their more unappreciated albums: Rocket Cottage; it's one of their heavier records musically as well.
Anyway, this folk/rock interpretation of this traditional song is one of my many favourites from the album.

Hear The Twelve Witches on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Georg Philipp Telemann - TWV 55:C3 - Wassermusik - Hamburger Ebbe und Flut

My song pick two years ago today: Steve Winwood - The Finer Things

My song pick three years ago today: Tarja Turunen - I Walk Alone

My song pick four years ago today: Link Wray - Rumble

My song pick five years ago today: The Carter Family - Wildwood Flower


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn