3906. Van Halen - And the Cradle Will Rock...

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51tUXlJTroL.jpg
From: Women and Children First; Year: 1980; Genre: Hard Rock/Metal
Had Van Halen on the brain this morning and finally settled on this early '80s classic.

Hear And the Cradle Will Rock... on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Django Reinhardt & Stéphane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) - Tears

My song pick two years ago today: Dave Edmunds - Slipping Away

My song pick three years ago today: Mountain - Mississippi Queen

My song pick four years ago today: Rod Stewart - You Wear it Well

My song pick five years ago today: Steeleye Span - The Twelve Witches

My song pick six years ago today: Georg Philipp Telemann - TWV 55:C3 - Wassermusik - Hamburger Ebbe und Flut

My song pick seven years ago today: Steve Winwood - The Finer Things

My song pick eight years ago today: Tarja Turunen - I Walk Alone

My song pick nine years ago today: Link Wray - Rumble

My song pick ten years ago today: The Carter Family - Wildwood Flower


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In