1432 Hawkwind - Chronoglide Skyway

1432 Hawkwind - Chronoglide Skyway
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51H0pn72VwL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Astounding Sounds, Amazing Music, Year: 1976
Genre: Space Rock

I had another couple of songs in mind this morning, but alas, YouTube didn't have them available. So, I went to one of my standbys for today's pick: Hawkwind! I've always loved bands like Hawkwind that give you music that is different and amazing on so many levels.
This is a real nice ethereal instrumental piece, which closes out the album quite nicely.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Yes - Five Per Cent for Nothing

My song pick two years ago today: Megumi Hayashibara - Fly Me to the Moon

My song pick three years ago today: Rahsaan Roland Kirk - Pedal Up

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn