3285. John Cougar Mellencamp - Rain on the Scarecrow

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51HIiuT8GVL.jpg
From: Scarecrow; Year: 1985; Genre: Rock
Whilst having some on his music on my mind today and noticing I did not pick a song of his yet I thought would.
This rather sad and anger filled piece is probably one of my favourites of his; the music melds really well together to tell the story of the plight of the farmer losing his livelihood and land.

Hear Rain on the Scarecrow on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight

My song pick two years ago today: Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - Hollywood Nights

My song pick three years ago today: Men at Work - Down Under

My song pick four years ago today: Pantera - Walk

My song pick five years ago today: Hawkwind - Chronoglide Skyway

My song pick six years ago today: Yes - Five Per Cent for Nothing

My song pick seven years ago today: Megumi Hayashibara - Fly Me to the Moon

My song pick eight years ago today: Rahsaan Roland Kirk - Pedal Up


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade