3680. Alestorm - No Grave But The Sea

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61LCvTaCF6L.jpg
From: No Grave But The Sea; Year: 2017; Genre: Power Metal/Folk Metal
Just found out the other day about this newest album from everybody's favourite "Pirate Metal" band: Alestorm. One thing's for sure, they're keeping their sound perfectly honed and still not becoming stale in the slightest.

Hear No Grave But The Sea on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Antoine Busnois - Gaude Coelestis Domina

My song pick two years ago today: Al Di Meola - Love Theme from "Pictures of the Sea"

My song pick three years ago today: Bad Medicine - Trespasser

My song pick four years ago today: Styx - Man in the Wilderness

My song pick five years ago today: Curved Air - Vivaldi

My song pick six years ago today: Megadeth - Endgame

My song pick seven years ago today: Sirenia - The Other Side

My song pick eight years ago today: Jethro Tull - Spiral

My song pick nine years ago today: Outerstar - You Love It When It Rains


Comments

  1. In early June I finally got around to picking up Sunset On The Golden Age, and in doing so discovered they had just put this new album out, so I picked up both of them.

    I must say I like Fucked With An Anchor probably more than I should.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn