2935 Al Di Meola - Love Theme from "Pictures of the Sea"

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71u428lE1ZL._SX425_.jpg
From: Land of the Midnight Sun; Year: 1976; Genre: Jazz Fusion/Latin Jazz
I was kind of drawing a blank this morning on what song I was wanting to pick, but some music from Al Di Meola's Land of the Midnight Sun album started to come to mind. This rather brief track has a really nice Latin flare to it.

Hear Love Theme from Pictures of the Sea on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Bad Medicine - Trespasser

My song pick two years ago today: Styx - Man in the Wilderness

My song pick three years ago today: Curved Air - Vivaldi

My song pick four years ago today: Megadeth - Endgame

My song pick five years ago today: Sirenia - The Other Side

My song pick six years ago today: Jethro Tull - Spiral

My song pick seven years ago today: Outerstar - You Love It When It Rains


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn