1084 Sirenia - The Other Side

1084 Sirenia - The Other Side
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fa/Nine_Destinies_and_a_Downfall.jpg

I haven't spun the playlist for a song in quite a long time to get a random track; I have many songs in mind to pick, just thought it would be fun. So, I ended up with some Norwegian Symphonic Metal from the band Sirenia off of their '07 release Nine Destinies and a Downfall, quite nice.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Jethro Tull - Spiral
My song pick two years ago today: Outerstar - You Love It When It Rains

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade