2194 Styx - Man in the Wilderness

From: The Grand Illusion; Year: 1977; Genre: Hard Rock
I had another song in mind for today's pick, but for some reason I had a few of Styx's songs running through my mind, so I took it as a sign I should pick one of theirs instead.
Anyway, as I've said in previous posts concerning Styx; The Grand Illusion is my absolute favourite of their records. Because of this it seems that I am running out of tracks from the album to pick, so I am forced to pick one of the lesser tracks today. I suppose I could've picked one from another album, but I felt like sticking with this one. Being that this one was written by Tommy Shaw means that, yes it is a bit more of a rocker.

Hear Man in the Wilderness on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Curved Air - Vivaldi

My song pick two years ago today: Megadeth - Endgame

My song pick three years ago today: Sirenia - The Other Side

My song pick four years ago today: Jethro Tull - Spiral

My song pick five years ago today: Outerstar - You Love It When It Rains


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)