3360. The Miracles - Love Machine

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/611nKgJ2AXL._SS500.jpg
From: City of Angels; Year: 1975; Genre: Disco/Funk/R&B
When thinking about the song I should pick for this, my 160th straight Funky Friday, Love Machine was one that seemed just perfect for the occasion. Almost everyone alive at least over 20 years should remember this one; it's a pretty big hit. That chorus and the backing vocals in particular give it a massive hook.

Hear Love Machine on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Mary Hopkin - Those Were the Days

My song pick two years ago today: Azteca - Red Onions

My song pick three years ago today: Dream Theater - The Looking Glass

My song pick four years ago today: Deep Purple - Hush

My song pick five years ago today: Paris - Big Towne, 2061

My song pick six years ago today: Band of Horses - No One's Gonna Love You

My song pick seven years ago today: Alan Menken and Howard Ashman - Feed Me (Git It) (From: Little Shop of Horrors)

My song pick eight years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Who'll Stop The Rain

My song pick nine years ago today: Triumph - Lay It On The Line


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade