1137 Band of Horses - No One's Gonna Love You

1137 Band of Horses - No One's Gonna Love You
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/53/Ceasetobegin.jpg

After mentioning Band of Horses yesterday their music started running through my mind incessantly. This song was one of the main reasons I bought their second album Cease to Begin. I love the way this one was arranged both musically and lyrically; while being a softer track it still has a good edge to it.

Hear No One's Gonna Love You on YouTube.
Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Alan Menken and Howard Ashman - Feed Me (Git It) (From Little Shop of Horrors)
+
My song pick two years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Who'll Stop The Rain
+
My song pick three years ago today: Triumph - Lay It On The Line

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade