2247 Dream Theater - The Looking Glass

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41GLr285jzL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Dream Theater; Year: 2013; Genre: Progressive Metal
I guess we're closing out another month; to me it seems like it just began, it went by quick.
Anyway, after Max informed me the other day about this new album from Dream Theater I thought I would check it out. I find it interesting that it took almost 30 years (or about 25 if you only count their albums) to have a self-titled album. This is one of the first tracks I heard off of Dream Theater's self-titled album, it's a pretty good song, and very much of what you'd expect from the band.

Hear The Looking Glass on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Deep Purple - Hush

My song pick two years ago today: Paris - Big Towne, 2061

My song pick three years ago today: Band of Horses - No One's Gonna Love You

My song pick four years ago today: Alan Menken and Howard Ashman - Feed Me (Git It) (From: Little Shop of Horrors)

My song pick five years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Who'll Stop The Rain

My song pick six years ago today: Triumph - Lay It On The Line


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade