3123. Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - Throw-N-Down the Funk

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71NkcU2kJ9L._SX522_.jpg
From: Raise Up; Year 2012; Genre: Funk
Another mondo busy day, but still getting my Funky Friday pick in as well as keeping my streak of consecutive Funky Fridays going; for those keeping score this is my 127th straight.
I knew I couldn't go wrong with picking on from slapmaster Larry Graham and his band of renown. I absolutely love how this one remains in his classic, fun style, but also incorporates the more modern funky sounds as well.

Hear Throw-N-Down the Funk on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Foreigner - At War With the World

My song pick two years ago today: King Crimson - Pictures of a City (including "42nd at Treadmill")

My song pick three years ago today: Neil Young - Four Strong Winds

My song pick four years ago today: Jethro Tull - Jump Start

My song pick five years ago today: Chet Atkins - Trambone

My song pick six years ago today: John Denver - Wildflowers in a Mason Jar

My song pick seven years ago today: Jethro Tull - Locomotive Breath

My song pick eight years ago today: Rammstein - Spieluhr


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)