2385 King Crimson - Pictures of a City (including "42nd at Treadmill")

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Hc1DMzlNL._SX300_.jpg
From: In the Wake of Poseidon; Year: 1970; Genre: Progressive Rock
More 70's prog rock! This is one of my favourites off of King Crimson's second album; another 8 minutes of hard rock with a smattering of jazz fusion musical bliss! Oh yeah.

Hear Pictures of a City on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Neil Young - Four Strong Winds

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Jump Start

My song pick three years ago today: Chet Atkins - Trambone

My song pick four years ago today: John Denver - Wildflowers in a Mason Jar

My song pick five years ago today: Jethro Tull - Locomotive Breath

My song pick six years ago today: Rammstein - Spieluhr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade