4237. Sam Cooke - Wonderful World

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91apAEjsjtL._SX522_.jpg
From: The Wonderful World of Sam Cooke; Year: 1960; Genre: Soul/R&B
Heard Sam Cooke's Wonderful World yesterday and it's been on my mind since; there's just something I can't put my finger on about the song that I'm drawn to listening to it. In my opinion this track has a lot more to it than appears, there's some good things going on throughout.

Hear Wonderful World on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - For The Weekend

My song pick 2 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Lights Out

My song pick 3 years ago today: Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - Throw-N-Down the Funk

My song pick 4 years ago today: Foreigner - At War With the World

My song pick 5 years ago today: King Crimson - Pictures of a City (including "42nd at Treadmill")

My song pick 6 years ago today: Neil Young - Four Strong Winds

My song pick 7 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Jump Start

My song pick 8 years ago today: Chet Atkins - Trambone

My song pick 9 years ago today: John Denver - Wildflowers in a Mason Jar

My song pick 10 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Locomotive Breath

My song pick 11 years ago today: Rammstein - Spieluhr


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In